iCEDQ Partners with Yellowbrick to provide Data Integrity in Enterprise Data Warehouses
Migrating to a new data warehouse platform is generally a complex process and is risky due to potential data quality issues. In order to be successful, a data migration plan needs meticulous execution at every phase.
A key element of a migration plan includes working with all stakeholders such as architects, engineers, managers, and business users to develop a holistic strategy. However, an incomplete migration strategy will lead to excessive delays and cost overruns.
Yellowbrick and iCEDQ have partnered to help organizations test and verify 100% of their data migration to Yellowbrick’s modern data warehouse for hybrid and multi-cloud environments from any legacy database or data warehouse using our Rules-based in-memory engine. Together, iCEDQ and Yellowbrick deliver a robust solution that helps enterprises transform themselves with data-driven insights at large scale, unprecedented speed, and leading price/performance.
About Yellowbrick Data
Yellowbrick Data provides the world’s only modern data warehouse for hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Enterprises rely on Yellowbrick Data Warehouse to power critical business outcomes and get answers to the hardest business questions for improved profitability, better customer loyalty, and faster innovation in real time, and at a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Yellowbrick offers superior price/performance for thousands of concurrent users on petabytes of data, along with the unique ability to run analytic workloads on-premises, in a private cloud, and/or in any public cloud and manage them in a simple, consistent way—all with predictable pricing via a fixed-cost annual subscription.
- iCEDQ Partners with Yellowbrick
- iCEDQ Sponsoring Yellowbrick's Virtual Event for Data & Analytics Leading 2020
- iCEDQ Receives Best Value Software Award by SoftwareSuggest
- Sandesh Gawande to speak at Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange in Toronto
- Solutions Review had an expert discussion with our CTO Mr. Sandesh Gawande
- iCEDQ at TDWI Anaheim Conference 2018
- iCEDQ at TDWI Chicago Conference
- See iCEDQ at TDWI Las Vegas, February 13-14 , 2018
- iCEDQ HTML-5 Version Launched by Torana Inc
- iCEDQ Back At TDWI Conference In Sunny Orlando
- iCEDQ Proud to Sponsor Data Architecture Summit 2017
- iCEDQ is Fired Up to Attend PASS Summit 2017 in Seattle
- iCEDQ at Oracle OpenWorld 2017
- iCEDQ at Financial Information Management (FIMA) US 2017 Conference
- TDWI Chicago Conference 2017 - Modernize Your Data Ecosystem
- TDWI Las Vegas 2017 - Data Insight for the Enterprise
- iCEDQ at Enterprise Data World Conference 2017
- TDWI Boston 2016 – Accelerate with iCEDQ
- iCEDQ exhibited at TDWI Boston 2015 - The Analytics Experience
- iCEDQ is official Data Migration Testing partner for HP Vertica
- iCEDQ and Connx Solutions announces Technology Partnership
- iCEDQ - Silver Sponsor at EDW 2015
- iCEDQ recently exhibited at TDWI Vegas 2015
- iCEDQ Exhibits at TDWI Orlando 2014