How to Find Duplicate Rows with iceDQ?
This video focuses on identifying duplicate customers in a customer table using iceDQ. The process begins by creating a push-down rule. The table chosen is the demographic information table, which contains details like first name, middle name, last name, and email of each customer. A query is then written to find duplicate customer IDs, revealing a few customers with duplicated records.
- How to Validate Flat Files with iceDQ?
- How to Find Duplicate Rows with iceDQ?
- How to Perform Row Count Reconciliation with iceDQ?
- How to test Reference Data using Validation Rule in iceDQ?
- How to test Reference Data using Reconciliation Rule in iceDQ?
- How to test Referential Data Integrity using iceDQ?