How to test Reference Data using Reconciliation Rule in iceDQ?
In this video, we test the reference data in the transactional table against the master reference data using iceDQ. We create a reconciliation rule, set up the source connection, and preview the data. By comparing the ‘name’ between the source and reference databases, we identify discrepancies. The verification process ensures the accuracy and consistency of the reference data.
- How to Validate Flat Files with iceDQ?
- How to Find Duplicate Rows with iceDQ?
- How to Perform Row Count Reconciliation with iceDQ?
- How to test Reference Data using Validation Rule in iceDQ?
- How to test Reference Data using Reconciliation Rule in iceDQ?
- How to test Referential Data Integrity using iceDQ?