Table of Contents
- iCEDQ Receives Best Value Software Award by SoftwareSuggest
- Sandesh Gawande to speak at Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange in Toronto
- Solutions Review had an expert discussion with our CTO Mr. Sandesh Gawande
- iCEDQ at TDWI Anaheim Conference 2018
- iCEDQ at TDWI Chicago Conference
- See iCEDQ at TDWI Las Vegas, February 13-14 , 2018
- iCEDQ HTML-5 Version Launched by Torana Inc
- iCEDQ Back At TDWI Conference In Sunny Orlando
- iCEDQ Proud to Sponsor Data Architecture Summit 2017
- iCEDQ is Fired Up to Attend PASS Summit 2017 in Seattle
- iCEDQ at Oracle OpenWorld 2017
- iCEDQ at Financial Information Management (FIMA) US 2017 Conference
- TDWI Chicago Conference 2017 - Modernize Your Data Ecosystem
- TDWI Las Vegas 2017 - Data Insight for the Enterprise
- iCEDQ at Enterprise Data World Conference 2017
- TDWI Boston 2016 – Accelerate with iCEDQ
- iCEDQ exhibited at TDWI Boston 2015 - The Analytics Experience
- iCEDQ is official Data Migration Testing partner for HP Vertica
- iCEDQ and Connx Solutions announces Technology Partnership
- iCEDQ - Silver Sponsor at EDW 2015
- iCEDQ recently exhibited at TDWI Vegas 2015
- iCEDQ Exhibits at TDWI Orlando 2014
iCEDQ is excited to attend our first PASS Summit. PASS Summit is where the world’s largest community for technical data professionals gather for a week of learning, networking, career development, and fun. With over 4000 attendees, iCEDQ is proud to be part of the technical data professional community and help PASS members trust their enterprise data.
Our iCEDQ Platform allows DataOps teams and Data Engineers to certify their data pipelines from ingestion to reports and ultimately provides the confidence Business Decision Makers need to ensure they have the right data, to make the right decisions.
The core platform is built on a proprietary high throughput, a highly scalable in-memory engine that is able to validate today’s data volume, velocity, and veracity through data reconciliation, by measuring data accuracy & consistency, and identifying data gaps and anomalies.
Innovative data professionals and data scientists will be 70% more productive by using the iCEDQ platform to automate testing, monitoring of critical data as well as focus on successfully building and deploying data pipelines, warehouse, and data lake; which will ensure that your data communities can trust that only certified data will be used.
Learn about the DataOps Automation Platform for:
Schedule your session below: