Table of Contents
- iCEDQ Receives Best Value Software Award by SoftwareSuggest
- Sandesh Gawande to speak at Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange in Toronto
- Solutions Review had an expert discussion with our CTO Mr. Sandesh Gawande
- iCEDQ at TDWI Anaheim Conference 2018
- iCEDQ at TDWI Chicago Conference
- See iCEDQ at TDWI Las Vegas, February 13-14 , 2018
- iCEDQ HTML-5 Version Launched by Torana Inc
- iCEDQ Back At TDWI Conference In Sunny Orlando
- iCEDQ Proud to Sponsor Data Architecture Summit 2017
- iCEDQ is Fired Up to Attend PASS Summit 2017 in Seattle
- iCEDQ at Oracle OpenWorld 2017
- iCEDQ at Financial Information Management (FIMA) US 2017 Conference
- TDWI Chicago Conference 2017 - Modernize Your Data Ecosystem
- TDWI Las Vegas 2017 - Data Insight for the Enterprise
- iCEDQ at Enterprise Data World Conference 2017
- TDWI Boston 2016 – Accelerate with iCEDQ
- iCEDQ exhibited at TDWI Boston 2015 - The Analytics Experience
- iCEDQ is official Data Migration Testing partner for HP Vertica
- iCEDQ and Connx Solutions announces Technology Partnership
- iCEDQ - Silver Sponsor at EDW 2015
- iCEDQ recently exhibited at TDWI Vegas 2015
- iCEDQ Exhibits at TDWI Orlando 2014
February 01, 2018. iCEDQ has remade its UX by including a reactive and responsive as well as a more modern UI, making it friendlier and easier-to-use for business users.
After successfully acquiring multiple enterprise customers and expanding its user base, Torana Inc. today announced the release of its product iCEDQ’s revamped HTML-5 version. As a part of an ongoing transition, this change makes the application more business user-friendly and secure. Torana Inc. is currently focused on two important enhancements in iCEDQ which are usability and performance. This version (12.X) promises better usability and enhanced performance.
With this release, customers will get:
- HTML-5 user interface
- New and business-friendly user experience
- Responsive UI that works on desktops as well as mobiles
- Reactive interface
- New REST API
- New security model
“Torana created iCEDQ in 2008 and has been enhancing it continually. iCEDQ has been the first choice of Data Architects, CDOs, CIOs, QA Managers, and compliance teams. It has steadfastly transformed DataOps activities through ETL Test Automation, Data Migration Test Automation and Production Data Monitoring. iCEDQ reduces or completely eliminates data risk by establishing checks and controls on the data pipeline,” said Sandesh Gawande, CTO – iCEDQ, Torana.
“With this release and the upcoming performance upgrade, iCEDQ will not only perform testing and monitoring but also achieve reports certification for compliance and operationalizing Data Governance 2.0.,” he added.
iCEDQ is a DataOps and Data Certification platform, particularly designed for Data Lake/Data Warehouse Test automation, Data Migration Test automation to the Cloud, and Big Data and Production Data monitoring.
It is used throughout the data lifecycle. During development, iCEDQ tests the data processes/ETL and data migrations to big data or the cloud. In production, it certifies both incoming raw data from sourced systems and processed data generated by internal systems. The ETL process is an encapsulated process so the only way to test it is to compare the input data and output data of the process. ETL Testing rules should read the data, apply transformation rules, compare millions of rows and identify issues effectively. iCEDQ provides the automation of ETL testing which is the need of the hour as the volume of data is increasing every day.
The highly scalable audit rules engine of iCEDQ can validate the data or reconcile it based on business or technical rules. It can generate reports for compliance and regulatory teams and provide a root-cause analysis based on data exception reports. iCEDQ provides the advantage of allowing collaboration between development teams, operations teams, and business users.
Billions have been invested in ETL and Data Migrations yet less than 1% of these projects include automated testing for these crucial data processes. Data quality depends not only on the final data but also on the quality of the processes that transform and create it. That’s why we focus on the overall data quality as well as the quality of the data processes that populate it. In today’s scenario, data quality cannot be an afterthought. So we believe that the process should start during the project’s requirements phase, then continue throughout development, QA, release and the production phase.
At Torana Inc., we believe that data is the foundation of every business, so eliminating data risks is our mission. We provide a unified solution for DataOps and Data Certification by integrating ETL Test Automation, Data Migration Test Automation, and Production Data Monitoring. Our software iCEDQ works in the datacentre to test and monitor the data pipeline. Torana has been in business for 12 years and has served the enterprise business with consistency. Our products are used in all kinds of verticals, like banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, and e-commerce.