Table of Contents
- iCEDQ Receives Best Value Software Award by SoftwareSuggest
- Sandesh Gawande to speak at Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange in Toronto
- Solutions Review had an expert discussion with our CTO Mr. Sandesh Gawande
- iCEDQ at TDWI Anaheim Conference 2018
- iCEDQ at TDWI Chicago Conference
- See iCEDQ at TDWI Las Vegas, February 13-14 , 2018
- iCEDQ HTML-5 Version Launched by Torana Inc
- iCEDQ Back At TDWI Conference In Sunny Orlando
- iCEDQ Proud to Sponsor Data Architecture Summit 2017
- iCEDQ is Fired Up to Attend PASS Summit 2017 in Seattle
- iCEDQ at Oracle OpenWorld 2017
- iCEDQ at Financial Information Management (FIMA) US 2017 Conference
- TDWI Chicago Conference 2017 - Modernize Your Data Ecosystem
- TDWI Las Vegas 2017 - Data Insight for the Enterprise
- iCEDQ at Enterprise Data World Conference 2017
- TDWI Boston 2016 – Accelerate with iCEDQ
- iCEDQ exhibited at TDWI Boston 2015 - The Analytics Experience
- iCEDQ is official Data Migration Testing partner for HP Vertica
- iCEDQ and Connx Solutions announces Technology Partnership
- iCEDQ - Silver Sponsor at EDW 2015
- iCEDQ recently exhibited at TDWI Vegas 2015
- iCEDQ Exhibits at TDWI Orlando 2014
iCEDQ Soft the ETL Testing, Data Migration Testing and Data Quality Governance Software Vendor announced today that it would be exhibiting at The Data Warehousing Institute’s (TDWI) 2014 Orlando World Conference.
The event will take place from 7-12th December 2014 in Orlando, Florida at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. As an event sponsor, iCEDQ will be demonstrating its ETL/ Data Warehouse Testing & Data Migration Testing platform at booth number 305.
We at iCEDQ Soft believe that today data is an asset that can be exploited as a new source of revenue. A good portion of a company’s value lies in the fields of a database and in secret algorithms used to cut and combine data to reveal new insights. Every decision a company makes is based on the data provided by their data warehouse or BI system.
But how do you know that data on which you are making decisions on is correct? Are there checks and controls in place to make sure it’s valid?
Many organizations spend millions of dollars on their product portfolio and resources for building and maintaining their data-centric systems. However, you won’t find anything in the portfolio, which will audit, validate and reconcile the data to make sure it’s valid. This is the gap we‘re filling with iCEDQ.